Saturday, March 27, 2010

Thank you PAXers!

The Penny Arcade Expo! What a beautiful day! Brought 400 flyers with me to promote and they were all gone in less than a half an hour! Thanks to all who visit! Remember I'm doing this for love, not revenge or money. George did what he did and now I'm gonna do what I have to do!

I create because of a passion for storytelling.

I love Star Wars because it is great storytelling. Or at least the Original Trilogy is.

Maybe, just maybe George made the prequels so bad just to inspire the rest of us to get off our butts and create something!

We will never know for sure.

I do know that I love PAX and I am again so grateful for everyone who talked to me today!

1 comment:

  1. I got one of those fliers, and I'm pretty excited to see how this turns out. I wish you all luck (shut up, Obi-Wan, it does too exist!). Sounds like you're off to a good start. Oh, and if you haven't seen RedLetterMedia's reviews of the prequels on YouTube, you might want to check them out. He does a good job of explaining everything that was done wrong, and has some pretty insightful comments about good storytelling.

    ReplyDelete