Sunday, March 28, 2010

Greetings & Thanks

Greetings!
Firstly, I'd like to introduce myself. My name is Joe and I have been working on illustrations with Caleb for quite some time. To say that we have been the closest of friends all of our lives is an understatement! This Star Wars project is something we have been talking about since the epic let down of the prequel movies. I will be working as the colorist/designer and general handyman! I am super excited and honored to be a part of this project! If you like, you can check out my own personal work here.

Thanks!!
We just returned from an extremely fun and inspiring weekend at PAX East. We passed out somewhere around 800 flyers in total and I would like to extend my sincerest gratitude to everyone who took the time to stop and listen to me blather on about Yoda! All in all, I would say that PAX East was a resounding success in every possible way! Things are already off to a great start here and we can't wait to show you what's in store!

Stay tuned!
-Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment