Wednesday, July 7, 2010

So what I told you was true... From a certain point of view...


I want to say thank you to all the people who have been surfing by to check out what I am doing! It means a lot to me that people are seeing the work and thinking about the project.


I am now working alone. My cousin Joe has begun a musical venture with our friend Ryan and they are screaming off into lightspeed like the Rebel fleet bound for Endor to make realistic looking music!


This means that I have double the work as I am now penciling and coloring. Sadly this probably means I will have to push back the release of issue one, again...


Thankfully for all of you I am obsessed with this project AND I got a fortune cookie that said "Never Quit!" = D


"Try not! Do, or do not. There is no try."


Caleb

4 comments:

  1. This is beautiful work right here! I sense your nervousness, calm you mind. Focus on the here and now ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear about the setback. Glad you're still going for it, though! I'm still looking forward to it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. caleb has such grand ideas for this project. he is also an amazingly inspired artist. it only makes sense that he would take up the helm of coloring as well. this latest art, a combination of pencils and photoshop, is simple but works perfectly. i'm still gonna be around to offer my input, but this project is his vision and caleb is definitely a visionary. i can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi. I just found this site and I think you're doing very interesting things. I currently doing a degree in Fine Art and have been working on very similar projects myself, rewriting scripts and re-structuring stories etc. I even considered doing my own comic book retelling of the Matrix sequels haha.

    Anyway, inspired by your ideas I made this sketch:
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v221/moe89/Photo-0092.jpg[/IMG]

    I will follow your progress with great interest, h

    ReplyDelete